Poetry day 13

Now I've caught up with myself...

Solitude acrostic

Silence at 4 a.m is a beautiful thing
Only I and the birds appreciate it
Life is beginning over again
In the light rolling onwards
Tipping a rose glaze through the clouds
Under a plane's lazy underscore
Darkness is banished and expectation beckons
Enjoy the mystery

All this poetry stuff is very raw and unfinished. One of the things I have noticed is the difficulty in balancing line length and importance.  This is clearly something I would need to address if going forwards to edit and polish anything that has been written this month!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

'Greed is a bottomless pit which exhausts the person in an endless effort to satisfy the need without ever reaching satisfaction.'

June days 8 and 9

Blueberry Stormcloud