I missed a day!

Okay, so I didn't quite get around to writing a poem yesterday.  i thought I'd do it in the morning, but didn't.  Then I thought I'd do it in the evening but went to see Captain America instead.  Soon, I will get around to writing about Frozen - I love that film.  There is so much to discuss.  However, I need to keep my promise to myself to write something everyday so here is a brief little effort to cover yesterday.  It has to be a haiku as they are fast (but not easy so apologies as this one is out there with no editing clothes on, poor thing).

Birdsong

Sparrows in the trees
Sebastian Faulks' novel
Neither is restful


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

'Greed is a bottomless pit which exhausts the person in an endless effort to satisfy the need without ever reaching satisfaction.'

Blueberry Stormcloud

June days 8 and 9