And for the next one... The magic is in you but the leaves are drooping and I hear it falling through the gap that used not to be there when the magic was in you https://www.creativewritingink.co.uk/resources/writing-prompts/
Today I am being and doing all the things in the title a little more than I did yesterday. These are not ground breaking statements, in fact they are what I jotted down from a Wordle poster I was spending more time reading than I should have done during a tedious meeting the other day. But they stuck with me, and as I usually remember very little, being cursed with a memory like that kitchen implement with very small holes in it, I feel that this imbues them with a certain 'specialness', a truthfulness if you will. Now I honestly believe that I have a very good life, I am happy and I want for nothing that is necessary to keep body and soul together. Okay, so I don't have that pony I've wanted since I was seven and neither am I Mrs Jake Gyllanhall, but those gripes aside, I am very lucky. Of course, it is human nature to not recognise this (by choice or happenstance) most of the time. There are so many things to divert the mind after all... from the big...
Days 6 and 7 for the poetry writing and I'm still falling back on the good old staple of haiku - and not even technically using the form correctly.... Perhaps just a generic short verse form would suffice. Still, it's quick and interesting and is a good way to keep writing, even in a minimalist way! Blueberry I hate blueberries No berry should ever be blue That is bubble gum Stormcloud stormcloud come to me raised eyebrows, smile curling now at those who scatter electric oxygen high grey warning of shocks to come
Comments
Post a Comment