The difficult first post...

So I'm going to post something.  This blogging lark is actually a New Year's resolution and it is now February and I haven't got started yet so that is beginning to get on my nerves.  I have got some things on the boil though - I have found a writing group to go to which may or may not get me back into the writing groove... it relies on having a babysitter though so that needs some thought (should be at the cinema now but babysitter can't make it so no 12 Years A Slave for me tonight).  Not a great deal changes when you have children, it is all good fun - it's just getting out occasionally at night that is a problem sometimes.  When I get to see it (next week, yay), I will blog about that.  I can feel the expectation rising out there...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

'Greed is a bottomless pit which exhausts the person in an endless effort to satisfy the need without ever reaching satisfaction.'

Poetry day 6

Blueberry Stormcloud