Many days - Foible, portmanteau, collapsible, Henry

Oh my goodness - four days late!  So now I have four words to write about.

Foible
Your foible?
What can I say?
Your limitations are legendary,
Your defects well known,
Your faults and imperfections?
Need more be said?
Your shortcomings are obvious
And as for your inadequacies,
Where do I start?
Your weaknesses and success in failing,
Should I go on?

Pardon?

You meant your sword?

Oh.
Sorry.

Portmanteau
I never knew that 'motel' derives from 'motor' and 'hotel'.
You learn something new every day.


Collapsible
Collapsible is useful,
Handy even,
Big things made small,
Neat and tidy.


Henry
Henry is Harry
The spare to the heir
Not second to last

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

'Greed is a bottomless pit which exhausts the person in an endless effort to satisfy the need without ever reaching satisfaction.'

Poetry day 6

Blueberry Stormcloud